- We are experienced,
- Healthcare Professionals
- Highly qualified,
- Private and Friendly,
- Personal and Professional,
- Recognised by Health Authorities,
- Save Face accredited
- Covid-19 protocols complaint
- Medical background
- Clean & Comfortable Clinic
- Central but discreet location
- The Best Medical Grade Technology
- More than 15 years of Aesthetic hands on experience
- Advanced BTEC qualifications in Laser/IPL treatments
- Advanced Certification in Endermologie treatment obtain in France
- Free Consultations
- Honest and independent advice
- Weekend and late appointments
- Treatments for men, women and children from 16 years of age
- Treatments featured on 'Supersize vs Superskinny' and '10 years younger'
- Low risk medical aesthetic therapies
in April this year the LASERINA clinic
proudly celebrated its 15th anniversary. We care, educate and provide the absolute highest quality services possible to hundreds of loyal customers. We value and reflect on your custom and feedback.
Irina Gorianova, RGN MRCN MISHRS MICHT MBASC
Registered Nurse Prescriber
Irina's over 20 years of Professional Nursing experience gained while working in the NHS and Public Sector; including Cosmetic and General Surgery, Hair Transplantation, Operating Theatre, ITU, A&E, Neurological and Laboratory Departments.
Prior to setting up as independent non-surgical cosmetic service provider in 2005, she has managed two large surgical cosmetic clinics at Harley Street and Oxford Circus in London. Since 2005, Irina has been appointed as a Laser Protection Supervisor and has trained with major European and American leading aesthetic providers.
Irina is an owner of the LASERINA clinic. She's been a regular guest on local TV channel - That's Manchester, Brighton Latest TV, BBC Radio Manchester and plays vital role in organising large social events for English - Russian community.
• Registered as a General Nurse Prescriber in UK.
• Registered as a General Nurse in Ireland and Russia.
• Recognised by the Health Authorities as Responsible individual/Registered Manager.
• Registered with The British Association of Skin Camouflage
• Registered with Federation of Holistic Therapists
• Accredited by Save Face
• Member of CMAC (Complications in Medical Aesthetic Collaborative)
• Diploma in General Nursing, Moscow, Russia 1987
• Diploma in Remedial Massage, Russia, Moscow 1988
• Completed Adaptation Program for Overseas nurses Sheffield 1999
• Surgical Assistant, International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery 2001
• IELTS (Academic English Test) Manchester University 2004
• Level 3 Certificate in Swedish Massage, South Trafford College 2005
• BTEC Award in Laser & Intense Lights, Loughborough College 2005
• Advanced Certificate in Endermologie, LPG, France 2006
• Certificate in use of NeoStrata Products range & SRS peeling System 2006
• Diploma in Skin Camouflage, British Association of Skin Camouflage, Chester 2007
• Certificate of a Medical Assistant for Gold Thread Rejuvenation Procedure, Cincinnati, OHIO, USA 2010
• Lipomassage application by Endermologie, LPG, Cheshire, UK 2011
• Advanced Certificate in Bio Sculpture Gel Nails, Bio Sculpture Gel, UK, 2012
• Ultrasonic Liposuction application technique Certificate, Manchester, UK 2012
• Vitamin MESOTHERAPY, Poland, 2013
• Certificate in Revitacare range skin products, UK, 2013
• Dermapen training, SkinMed, UK, 2013
• Certificate of Electrolysis use for Skin Tag and Milia Removal, UK, 2014
• Advanced training for Nd: YAG Laser application for deep collagen stimulation and Leg Vessels treatment, Lynton 2015
• Dracula PRP Therapy™ application certificate, Dr Sister, London, UK, 2016
• Refresher Venipuncture course, University of Central Lancashire, 2016
• Certificate for Double Chin fat dissolving treatment, London, 2017
• Independent Prescribing Course, Salford University, UK, 2018
• Dermal Filler Course, UK, 2018
• Anti-wrinkle injections Course, UK, 2018
• Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Lynton Lasers UK, 2020
• Mentorship program, Lee Walker Academy, UK, 2020 - 2021
is a fully qualified counsellor trained in working with individuals. She is registered with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and conducts her sessions within the BACP Ethical Framework and in line with BACP guidelines.
Elena is committed to not judging on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, disability and sexual orientation. She will not put you under pressure and if she thinks you would be better pursuing a different course, Elena will tell you.
UNIVERSITY OF SALFORD, GREATER MANCHESTER
BSc (HONS) Professional Counselling 2009
(Top Up Degree) - Mindfulness (Integrative practice 3); Expressive Therapies; Bereavement and Loss
SALFORD COLLEGE, GREATER MANCHESTER
Diploma in Counselling Level 4 2007
• Professional and Organisational Issues in Counselling
• Counselling in a Diverse Society
• Counselling Person- Centred Theory
• Advanced Counselling Skills
• Self-awareness for Counsellors
• Counselling Specialism